Members of the Global Urban History Project enjoy:
- On-line networking opportunities with scholars in the field from across the world through the "Meet Other Members" profile directory and the Global Urban History blog.
- Opportunities to promote your work, including works in progress, directly to a crucial audience.
- Opportunities to seek out mentoring relationships.
- Opportunities to create more specialized on-line forums on the Global Urban History Project website with other members.
- Advance knowledge about opportunities to participate in Project-sponsored events and access to the GUHP events calendar.
- Priority opportunity to contribute posts and reviews on the blog
- Subscription to the Project's newsletter
- Opportunities to take a leadership role in building the Global Urban History Project.